Do you love Monday’s or hate them?
It seems to have become a bit of a thing to say “I hate Monday’s” or “Thank God it’s Friday”. So that’s my topic for today. Do you love Monday’s or hate them?
Go ahead and tweet your response to – Do you love or hate Monday’s?
[tweetthis]Yes, I love Monday’s #MorningBizchat[/tweetthis]
[tweetthis]I hate Monday’s #MorningBizChat[/tweetthis]
Okay, so here’s the thing. I really do want you to ask this question.
If your answer is “I hate Monday’s” and it’s your own business, you’ve got a big problem in my book. Blimey, if you hate Monday’s, how do you expect your clients to feel attracted to you on a Monday and heaven help your employee’s if you have them if this is how you feel.
So let’s do some straight talking shall we? After all, I am a coach and well people actually pay me to do this.
Right. It’s your business and you should love it. I know I’ve just used that swear word (SHOULD), but it was needed here. Seriously, if you don’t love your business and look forward to getting stuck in on a Monday morning, there’s a problem.
So let’s take a closer look at what’s going on.
If you don’t like Monday’s in your business, you need to get clear on why that is. THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM!!!
Okay, so don’t go beating yourself up if you’re one of the people who answered “I hate Monday’s” or “I don’t like Monday’s” that would be a waste of time. Instead, let’s look at why that is happening and why you are feeling this way.
Let me ask you a few questions.
- Is it, or could it be an energy thing? Maybe you party hard over the weekend and by Monday you’re shattered. Or maybe it could be down to poor nutrition.
- Have you lost sight of why you wanted to be in business in the first place?
- Have you lost your passion for your business?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed?
- Do you have financial issues that are stressing you out?
- Do you feel lost and don’t really know which direction to go in your business?
- Do you feel stuck in a rut?
- Do you feel like you’re not achieving the things you want in your business?
These are just a few reasons why you may have got into that “I hate Monday’s” habit.
Here are a few things to do if you “Hate Monday’s”
- Take a close look at why you feel this way, using the questions above or book a call with me and talk it through.
- Shift your thinking to something more positive. Use affirmations to give you a boost. Check out my blog posts on Affirmations
- Take a break and write down your ideal business. Grab a free copy of my IDEAL BUSINESS WORKBOOK, grab a cuppa, sit down and get clear about your ideal business. This will really help.
- Break the habit. Maybe you’ve just heard other people saying this and you’ve bought into the idea. Start a new habit of “Every day is a great day in my business”.
- It may even be time to stop being your own boss or do something different.
- Make a list of ten things you love about your business
- Make a list of ten things you can do to give your business a boost
- If your feeling stuck book in a LOA Business Planning Session or Accountability and Productivity coaching
- Start a gratitude journal and every day write down three things you’re grateful for about your business. Start your Monday’s by reading through your journal for a few minutes or even read it on a Sunday evening.
I hope these tips help you out. At least give you something to think about.
Why don’t you go ahead and tell me about your business in the comments below.