Today I’m going to give you some ideas for using the law of attraction and EFT tapping for more abundance.
Almost every day I have conversations with people or hear people talking about a lack of money in some way. Whether it’s complaining that they don’t have enough money to pay for something, the cost of food, electricity… or not being able to earn enough money.
One of my key law of attraction questions, and it’s a super simple question is “If you don’t want this then what do you want?”
So if you don’t want to feel like you haven’t got enough money, it’s hard to make money… (LACK) then what do you want?
It could be abundance, wealth, success…
Tapping for more abundance
In today’s video, I’m going to show you how to use EFT (Emotional Freedom techniques) to raise your vibrations and feel abundant.
NOTE: If you’re feeling stressed, do three EFT rounds tapping on stress, then tap out the problem, tap on lack of money, not enough money… then tap (until you feel really fantastic) on more abundance.
Abundance is a feeling and the law of attraction responds to your feelings.
3 more tips to increase your feelings of abundance
- Be grateful for all the abundance you already have in your life.
- Be grateful and appreciative whenever you pay money out.
- Deliberately look for abundance in your day to day life. Tip: Just go to your kitchen and open the cupboards, I bet you’re already far more abundant than millions of people around the world.
Law of attraction note
The law of attraction is working in all areas of our life and responds to our thoughts, feelings, beliefs, the things we say and the things we do. Please watch the full 5 part Law of attraction video series
- Drink water before and after EFT to help the energy flow.
- In EFT, we use The SUE Scale (Subjective Units of Experience). The scale goes from -10 the most negative of emotions through to +10 where you feel absolutely fantastic. With EFT, we want to go to +10 wherever possible.
- Through EFT, you are improving the energy flow. I encourage regular tapping for feeling great every day, not just to release a problem.
I hope you’ve found today’s post helpful. If you have any requests for future video’s please let me know in the comments below.
Please share and please comment. I really love hearing your thoughts on my video’s and the ideas I share with you.
For more video’s please subscribe to my YouTube Channel LOAWithWendy (not all videos are posted here on the blog).