Learn how to be a match for your ideal business.
The law of attraction can only give you that which you are a match for.
So, how do you know if you are a match for the business that you really want?
It’s simple, you’re currently a match for whatever is actually showing up for you in your business WANTED or NOT.
Check out this video I created and learn how to be a match for your ideal business and life.
10 Tips to become a match for the business you want
- Focus on what’s already going well in your business
- Focus on what you want to attract into your business (achieve)
- Keep your thoughts positive about your business – Try positive affirmations for business success
- Check in with how you feel about your business often and work on feeling positive about your business right now
- Work on limiting/negative beliefs as these block you from achieving your ideal business – Try EFT – Emotional Freedom Techniques
- Watch what you say to yourself and other people in connection with your business – Focus on the positives
- Make sure that the thing you do are a match for your ideal business. Example: If you want a blog that creates an income that matches a full time paid income or more but you rarely add a new post, your actions are not a match for your desire.
- Visualize your ideal business they way you want it and really enjoy the feeling
- Focus on gratitude – This is your emotional superpower. The more you focus on gratitude in your business, the more you will attract to be grateful for
- Download and complete the FREE Ideal Business workbook I designed this workbook specifically to help you gain clarity and focus in your business
This isn’t a one time only exercise. The law of attraction is always working in our life and business. You can’t pick and choose when it works and when it doesn’t. So, always aim to be as positive as possible to draw in what you want in your business.
Your law of attraction power question
Do you know that when it comes to the law of attraction, the simple things are usually the most effective? So many people over-complicate the law of attraction and it’s really not necessary. I want to share a super powerful law of attraction question with you that you can use any time something shows up in your business that you don’t want/don’t like.
If I don’t want this what do I want?
Here are a couple of examples
- A client shows up late for a business meeting – If I don’t want this, what do I want? – I want all of my clients to show up on time for meetings
- You’re not making enough sales to cover your living expenses – If I don’t want this, what do I want? – I want to consistently make more than enough money to cover all my business and living expenses and have plenty left over to live the life I love.
Your Key ACTION steps to be a match for your ideal business
- Use all of the 10 tips to be more of a match for your ideal business
- Download the FREE Ideal Business Workbook and complete in full