In today’s EFT script we’re focusing on releasing resistance to success in business.
If you’re new to EFT tapping (Emotional Freedom Techniques), First check out my EFT GUIDE.
There’s a law of attraction saying that goes like this “If it’s showing up in your life, you’re allowing it and if something you want is not showing up for you, then you’re resisting it.
So let’s get tapping.
EFT Tapping tips
Tap gently with your index finger and middle finger.
Take a few nice, slow deep breaths before starting.
Get up and shake your arms and legs, jog on the spot, anything to get your body moving a bit.
As you’re tapping, take it slow and remember nice slow breathing as you go.
Drink water before and after tapping.
EFT Script – Round one
Follow along with the script. Tap the point stated and say the accompanying phrase.
- Side of the hand – I’m tapping today to release resistance to success in my business (repeat 3 times)
- Top of the head: Releasing all resistance to success in my business
- Forehead: Releasing resistance in all areas of my life
- Start of the eyebrow: Letting go of any blocks that keep me stuck
- Side of the eye: Releasing resistance to success
- Under the eye: Letting go of any resistance
- Under the nose: Clearing any blocks to success
- Chin (between the base of the chin and bottom lip): Releasing resistance to success in my business
- Collar bone (tap around the dip where bones meet): Letting any resistance go
- Tap wrists together: Clearing resistance
- Side of thumb: Clearing resistance
- Side-Index finger: Clearing resistance
- Side-Middle finger: Clearing resistance
- Side-Ring finger: Clearing resistance
- Side-little finger: Clearing resistance
- Side of the hand: I am free of all resistance to success in my business and life
Take a deep breath, have a drink of water and let’s go around again.
- Top of the head: I allow success in my business
- Forehead: I release resistance
- Start of the eyebrow: I allow success in all areas of my life
- Side of the eye: I release resistance
- Under the eye: I am successful
- Under the nose: I release resistance
- Chin (between the base of the chin and bottom lip): I allow success in my business and life
- Collar bone (tap around the dip where bones meet): I release resistance
- Tap wrists together: I allow success in business and life
- Side of thumb: Allow success
- Side-Index finger: Allow success
- Side-Middle finger: Allow success
- Side-Ring finger: Allow success
- Side-little finger: Allow success
- Side of the hand: I have now released resistance to success in my life and in my business. I allow success in all areas of my life. I am successful.
Repeat round one until you feel calm about this issue and then move onto round two.
You can then go onto use the EFT for success (positive EFT) script. You can use the EFT for success script on a daily basis to really help you be a match for attracting more and more success.
Try combining EFT with Business Success Affirmations
Combining EFt with affirmations is incredibly powerful. This will help to release resistance to affirmations being true for you and raise your vibrations to make you more of a match for what you want.
Use the tapping points we’ve used in the above scripts and combine them with these BUSINESS AFFIRMATIONS or choose your own affirmations.
My business is a huge success (Affirmation)
One of my favourite affirmations to use with EFT is My Business Is a huge success. If you’d like to join me tapping on this, head over to EFT Using the Affirmation – MY BUSINESS IS A HUGE SUCCESS.
IDEAL BUSINESS WORKBOOK
P.S. Download your free copy of the Ideal Business Workbook – Designed to help you gain clarity and focus in your business and get the law of attraction working for you to create the business you desire.
An increasing number of businesses are incorporating sustainability into their overall company plan, realising that they can make money while also doing good. A recent McKinsey poll revealed that 70...
There are plenty of shows and movies out there where the character just completely changes their character for their career. Whether this is their job (such as The Devil Wears Prada) or even when...