Today I want to share a few law of attraction tips for those of you who have doubts about the law of attraction.
Okay, yes I get it. There are indeed Law of Attraction non-believers amongst us and these tips are for you if you’re still not sure.
Yes, I’m a law of attraction practitioner, I have a lovely certificate that I’m incredibly proud of to prove it. I’ve been teaching people how to use the law of attraction for years but that doesn’t mean I expect you to take my word for it when I say the law of attraction works.
Here are my beliefs about the law of attraction
- The law of attraction responds to our thoughts, feelings, beliefs, things we say and things we do.
- The law of attraction matches our vibrations positive or negative (we can monitor our vibrations by the way we feel).
- The law of attraction gives us what we focus on.
- The law of attraction is right now this moment and every moment working in each and every person’s life, whether they realize it or not.
- I also believe most people create their life on the default setting. They’re deliberately creating their life and I think that’s a shame for those who are not too happy with life.
Here’s what a few other people have to say:
Mike Dooley says “Thoughts become things.”
“Welcome to Planet Earth. There is nothing that you cannot be, or do, or have. You are a magnificent creator.” – Abraham
“You want to become aware of your thoughts, you want to choose your thoughts carefully and you want to have fun with this, because you are the masterpiece of your own life.” – Joe Vitale
“Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey ( I think this is my favourite).
“Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
You may well at this stage be thinking “Yeah, that all sounds a bit wishy-washy to me so let me give you some facts:
I, me, Wendy Tomlinson. I have no proof to give you to make you believe. I could tell you how I attracted the perfect schools for my son, a move from Spain to England, a happier life, my home, better relationships… I could tell you about all of those things and more.
I could tell you how my many clients lives have changed, but you could still go away thinking yes, but that could all be a coincidence or it doesn’t really give any proof.
Well, to be honest, I’m not in the business of giving proof. I also really don’t care what words you use to describe how changes come about.
I know loads of people who have really great lives and haven’t got a clue what the law of attraction is. So let’s just for a minute forget everything you’ve ever learned about the law of attraction. Let me ask you this question:
Do you want to make some positive changes in your life?
If you answered yes, keep reading.
If you answered no, you’re probably not in the right place here but feel free to keep reading anyway and I wish you every happiness.
So I’m assuming if you’re still here, you’re up for making some positive changes.
Here are my top law of attraction tips for you the non-believer to try.
Am I trying to convince you “Nope!”
Am I trying to give you some cool tips to help you create a better life for yourself? Absolutely, that’s what I’m all about.
- First off I’d like you to watch all 5 videos in my Law of attraction tips series this will give you a really clear idea of how I recommend you live your life based on the idea that the law of attraction responds to your thoughts, feelings, beliefs, the things we say and the things we do. Make sure you ask if you have any questions about any of the videos.
- Get clear about the kind of person you want to be, how you want to live your life and what your ideal life would be like. This gives you a clear way to live your life starting right now.
- Do more and more of the stuff you like and be aware. When you do the stuff you like, acknowledge it. This tip is based on the idea that we get what we focus on. So it’s a pretty cool idea to focus on what we like, right?
- Keep a check on your feelings. If it feels good then that’s a pretty good indication you’re on the right track.
- Be grateful for the positive things you already have in your life. Simple right.
- Whatever is going on in your life, focus on what you want.
- Do your best to enjoy life, appreciate life, be kind… (it’s not rocket science really is it. It’s obviously going to make you feel better).
- Clear out the crap (sorry!!) But really do it. All that negative chit-chat that goes on in your head, all those negative beliefs, negative people, negative messages… clear out the lot. A really cool way to help clear out negative emotions/beliefs is by using EFT.
What I really love about the law of attraction when you haven’t got someone making it complicated is that really it’s just simple positive common sense and I hope you’ve found these law of attraction tips useful.
So I’m not going to try and convince you that the law of attraction works. That’s not up to me to do. You have your own thoughts, your own mind. All I wanted to do in this post is hopefully get you thinking about creating the life you want and give you some cool law of attraction tips (or just positive tips if you prefer).
Let me know how you get on and if you’re still a non-believer.
Love and happiness
If you’re interested in learning more with me about using the law of attraction in your own life, check out my online Law of attraction for life course.
And always ask if you have any questions.