Do you want to be more successful in your business? I AM… Affirmations for business success specifically target in on YOU and your ability to be successful.
Try using these 10 I AM… Affirmations for business success over the next few weeks to develop your success mindset.
The power of I AM… Affirmations
All affirmations are effective and have the potential to help you make huge changes in your life.
When you start an affirmation with the words I AM… you are specifically focusing on you.
Over the years I’ve been coaching and in my own experience, I’ve come to realise that most of us say things to ourselves that we would never dream of saying to other people, even to those we don’t like very much.
Yet, there often seems to be no boundaries to the horrible things we say about ourselves.
These are just a few of the things I’ve caught myself saying to myself.
- I’m so stupid
- I’m not clever enough to earn a lot of money for myself
- I’m not smart enough (Clever enough)
- I’m not that good at writing, I can’t possibly be a successful blogger
- I’m not good enough
- I’m not interesting enough to attract thousands of readers to my blog each month
- I’m such an idiot for ever thinking I can be successful, I’m nobody!
I can tell you, these are the tamed down versions of what I’ve said over the years.
Can you relate to these kinds of comments?
Replacing these kinds of comments with positive I AM… Affirmations are powerful. It put’s you in control of your thought process and you’re filling your mind will positive messages, you’re reprogramming your subconscious mind (That’s super powerful) and the message you’re sending out to the universe is positive – This is who I am. This is what I am a match for.
When to use your I AM… Affirmations for business success
Download and Print out your 10 I AM… Affirmations for business success. In fact, print out a few copies. Post them where you’ll see them often, especially during your work time.
Great times to run through your affirmations
- First thing in the morning and last thing at night. Your subconscious mind is very open to new ideas (replacement beliefs about yourself)
- At the start of your business day to get you in the right mindset
- Throughout the day- Especially if you catch yourself thinking something negative.
Fill your mind with your positive affirmations – These are what you want and they’ll be no room for the negatives.
I AM… Affirmations for business success
- I AM enough
- I AM worthy of success in my business and life
- I AM successful in all areas of my business and life
- I AM smart enough to be really successful in my business
- I AM the kind of person who consistently achieves success in business
- I AM SUCCESSFUL
- I AM focused on completing tasks that increase the success of my business
- I AM naturally successful
- I AM capable of great success in my business
- I AM attracting EVERYTHING I need to be successful in business and life
Bonus tip: Whenever you catch yourself saying I AM… check if it’s positive and supporting you in achieving success in your business. If it’s not, replace it with a positive I AM… Affirmation.
Let’s do a recap
- I AM… Affirmations focus specifically on you and your ability to be successful in business
- Download and print out your 10 I AM… Affirmations for business success
- Put your affirmations somewhere where you’ll see them often, especially during your business day
- Fill your mind with your positive affirmations throughout the day
- Create your own I AM… Affirmation to replace any other negative thoughts that come up about yourself.
I AM… affirmations are super powerful, use these 10 affirmations for business success over the next few weeks to really give yourself a positive success mindset.
Download and Print out your 10 I AM… Affirmations for business success now.
More affirmations for business success
Also, remember to create your own affirmations that are specific to you.
The pandemic and stay-at-home orders have resulted in many professionals rethinking their careers. Working from home has opened up a whole new world of possibilities. Are you unsure whether going...
The office environment is not the same as it once was. Now the modern office has to be able to accommodate workers remotely, and also have a cohesive component to make sure the business is...