Please note that this post may contain affiliate links or I may receive payment of some kind for this post. Please see Disclosure Policy
Affirmations have played a huge part in my own life and business for many years now. Affirmations are positive statements, usually in the present tense.
I want you to take a minute and just think back over the last week or so. How’s your self-talk been in regards to your business and your own ability to be successful in business?
So many of us have this negative mind chatter running in the background that’s so destructive.
Here are some negative self-talk statements you may recognize.
These are some of the negative self-talk (mind chatter) statements I’ve said to myself over the years and things I’ve had others tell me they constantly say to themselves.
- I’m not good enough
- I’m not smart enough
- Who do I think I am to believe I can be successful?
- People like me aren’t successful in business
- I didn’t do well in school, so there’s no way I can cut it in business
- Who am I kidding?
- I feel like a fraud
- I can’t do this?
- It’s too difficult
- Nobody wants to work with me
- I can’t sell
These thoughts are filling your mind and creating your reality.
Affirmations are a powerful way to build more positive thoughts about your business (create a positive vibe)
Think about the negative things you’re aware of that you say to yourself and then create a positive affirmation to support you.
So for example, if you notice yourself saying “I’m no good at getting clients” you can start using an affirmation saying “I’m a perfect match for my ideal client.” and “I’m learning more and more every day about how to reach my ideal clients.”
My advice is to make your affirmations believable and positive.
If you’re just starting out and money is just starting to come in, an affirmation of “I’m a multi-millionaire” might not feel believable for you. However, if it feels really good to say this, go ahead. If it feels like a lie, make it more believable keeping it positive.
You want the affirmations to FEEL positive for you.
Positive Affirmations for Business Success
Here are a few ideas you might want to use or create your own.
- I am enough
- There are people from all walks of life who’ve become successful in business, they did it and so can I
- Anything I don’t know, I can learn or get the help I need to succeed
- I believe in myself
- I believe in my business
- Making sales gets easier and easier
- Every day my business improves
- Every day I learn more and more about improving my business
- I can do this
- Every month my business income increases
- Every year my business profits increase
- Success is natural for me
- It’s okay for me to be successful
- I have an abundance of money making ideas
- I am authentic and successful in my business
- All of my income streams are profitable
- People love to work with me
- My personality is a magnet to my ideal clients/customers
- Expected and unexpected income flows into my business
- Wonderful business opportunities come my way
- I’m lucky in business
- I’m a successful and confident business woman/man
- I surround myself with successful people
- I learn from successful people
- I share my knowledge with others
- I fill my mind with success thoughts
- I focus on success every day
These are just some affirmations for business success that might resonate with you.
Definitely, give these a go and also try and create your own.
Which of these affirmations resonated the most with you? Are you using affirmations on a daily basis and are you writing them down?
P.S. Subscribe below if you liked this post and want email updated of new posts. Thanks