So today I’ve started a New SOCIAL SHARING feature over on my Facebook page LIFE AND BUSINESS WITH WENDY
This is a perfect way to gain new interaction on a blog post, YouTube video, social media post as well as support others in the same boat as you (just trying to get our content seen).
So here’s what to do…
- Go to the Facebook page LIFE AND BUSINESS WITH WENDY
- Add a link to a blog post, YouTube video or social media post that you’d like interaction on. Add a little note if there’s something specific you’d like people to do (example: I’d love some thumbs up on my YouTube video)
- Then you must take action on 3 other posts by Sunday evening
- Once you’ve taken the action required on a post, LIKE that post so that people know you’ve taken the action
- Once you’ve completed at least 3 requests TYPE DONE in the reply to your own comment – This lets me know that you’ve completed the required actions
Note: I will be checking that everyone’s playing fair and interacting on other people’s requests. If I think you’re not, I will give you a gentle reminder to complete the requests.
Also, if you think someone is not taking action and they are liking your comments please let me know and I’ll chase them up.
Posts like this only work well if people genuinely support each other.
You don’t have to interact with everyone
Not all posts will be of interest to you and you definitely don’t have to do fake comments or share things that your friends/followers would not like. Just choose three that you like best.
Must be appropriate for a family audience
You know what I’m talking about, no violence, no adult content, etc
It doesn’t have to be business related, after all our lives are not just about our business.
If you have any questions let me know and I’ll get back to you asap.
Other than that go ahead and get sharing.
Remeber to put a note in your diary to remind you to share everyFriday.
TIP: When you go to the Facebook page, just under the main header you’ll see it says Joined and then Notifications. Click on Notifications and then click on ALL POSTS to make sure you get notified when I add new content to the page.