10 law of attraction exercises for visual learners and communicators.
I’ve put together these law of attraction exercises have been created with visual learners and communicators in mind, although anyone will benefit from using them.
These exercises will help you to deliberately use the law of attraction to attract the things you want in life.
10 law of attraction exercises for visual learners
- Write a script/vision story. Think of the thing you desire and write it out. You can write about your ideal day, your ideal life, Ideal relationships… The list is endless.
Example: IDEAL DAY. I wake up in my beautifully decorated bedroom, the sun is shining through my window. I stretch, get up and walk over to the window to look out onto my garden, the grass is a beautiful green and the flowers are a wonderful mix of colours….
- Create a vision board/dream board or book – Add a collection of images that you associate with what you want to a pin board or place them in a book. You can use magazines, find images online, draw images. You’re building up a collage of images of the things/the life you want to attract. Place where you will look at it often.
- Draw or paint a picture of what you want.
- Create a fun/enjoyment list – Imagine all of the things you enjoy doing and make a list, plan to do things from the list regularly. This exercise helps to raise your vibrations 3 times at least. Once, when you are thinking about the things you like to do, once when you’re planning and again when you are actually doing the thing from the list.
- Create an achievements/gratitude/enjoyment journal – Aim to write down 3 things from each category each day. Today I achieved… Today I am grateful for/that… Today I enjoyed…
- Create a memories book, board or wall. Use this as evidence of all the wonderful things that you’ve experienced and attracted. Add photo’s, tickets from days out, leaflets of places you visited, awards, notes…
- Create and post positive affirmations around the house/workspace/car – Positive statement to support you in attracting what you want. Example: I am loved, I am wealthy, I am calm and relaxed, I am confident, all is well in my world, I’m always in the right place at the right time, I’m so lucky…
- Think of any problems/worries in your life. Imagine turning them over to the Universe. A good way to do this is to think of the issue, Imagine it as a balloon, then let it go. Trust now that the Universe will sort it out. Take a few minutes to imagine ow that all is well and your life is exactly as you desire it to be.
- Stand in front of a mirror and repeat your affirmations.
- Daydream/visualize yourself already having the thing you want—Life you want.
I’ve created a download for you to printout so that you can have it to hand as you work through and build positive law of attraction lifestyle habits.
Download the Law of attraction exercise sheet for visual learners