Please note that this post may contain affiliate links or I may receive payment of some kind for this post. Please see Disclosure Policy
Gratitude in business could well be the difference between a successful business and one where you’re constantly struggling.
Today, I’m going to give you a key piece of advice for using the law of attraction to create the business you desire. We’re going to focus on just one POWER EMOTION and that emotion is gratitude.
When you think of gratitude, just imagine you have a magic lamp. You fill it with gratitude and when it’s full, you get your wish granted.
Raise your vibes with gratitude
Every time you focus on gratitude you RAISE YOUR VIBRATIONS. The law of attraction has just one simple job and it does it very, very well. It matches your vibrations.
Gratitude is what I call a power emotion. It’s an emotion we can all shift to in an instant to push your vibrations to positive.
It’s always time to be grateful
When things are going really well and you really feel like you’ve got lots to be grateful for, really focus on those things and the gratitude. Every time you do this, it’s like putting your order into the universe – I want more of this, I’m so grateful for this.
But here’s the really cool thing. You can be having the worst day and in an instant, you can shift your attention to gratitude. This is how you raise your vibrations.
Remember the law of attraction is always matching your vibration, so if you find yourself feeling negative about your business in any way, shift your focus to gratitude.
Tip to add more gratitude in business
If you’ve been in the habit of focusing on the negative things in your business, it can feel a bit hard work to keep shifting to gratitude, so here are a few ideas to help you focus more on gratitude in business.
- Keep a gratitude journal and every day, write at least 3 things that you are grateful for. I encourage you to have a specific journal where you focus on your business only. Of course, I encourage a life one too. Make it a daily habit at the end of each business day to write in your gratitude journal.
- When you check your business bank account, be grateful for every single payment you’ve received.
- As you make a sale/receive a payment, take a moment to FEEL gratitude.
- When someone helps you in your business in any way, Express gratitude.
- When you really enjoy working with a client, express gratitude.
- Take the time to thank people.
There’s a law of attraction saying that I want you to really focus on.
What you focus on expands. Focus on what’s already going well and feel gratitude for everything, EVERYTHING, that you like in your business and in your life.
Remember – Gratitude is YOUR very own super power. Use it.
Also, just to finish off, gratitude is one of those things you can never use up. The more you practice it, feel it, express it, the more it grows.
Have a great week.
P.S. Thank you for reading my post. I’m very grateful for you.