Do you want to feel more successful? If you do then this EFT script is perfect for you.
It’s designed to really improve your energy flow. It’s a super simple script that’s quick to do throughout the day.
EFT Tapping tips
If you’re new to EFT take a look through my EFT videos.
Tap gently with two fingers on the specified points.
Ideally, say the matching statements out loud. This is definitely not essential but I personally find it more effective if said out loud.
Take a few nice, slow deep breaths before starting.
Get up and shake your arms and legs, jog on the spot, anything to get your body moving a bit.
As you’re tapping, take it slow and remember nice slow breathing as you go.
Drink water before and after tapping.
EFT More Successful Script
In this script I want you to complete two rounds. You’ll say a set up to start, then complete round one saying More successful.
The second round you’ll say Even more successful.
With each point, really allow yourself to feel more and more successful.
If you notice any resistance, do a round simply saying Release resistance.
Side of the hand – I’m tapping today because I want to feel more successful (repeat this initial set up 3 times)
The tapping points we’re using today
- Top of the head
- Start of the eyebrow
- Side of the eye
- Under the eye
- Under the nose
- Chin (between base of the chin and bottom lip)
- Collar bone (tap around the dip where bones meet)
- Under the arm (the bra are for ladies)
- Tap wrists together
Let’s run this EFT script together
- Prepare – Deep breaths, drink water and shake your arms and body a little.
- I strongly recommend you also walk around whilst tapping for this script
- Do the set up – I’m tapping today to feel more successful
- Round 1 – More successful
- Round 2- Even more successful
- Deep breath, drink water and go and really enjoy your day
I love doing EFT tapping for more success. It leaves you feeling fantastic and makes for a perfect start to your business day.
Let me know how you get on with today’s EFT Script
and let me know if you have any requests.