The affirmations below are empowering, positive affirmations for business success. Enjoy them.
I have a simple theory when it comes to affirmations and it’s simply to fill your mind with them.
THIS IS AN IMAGE PACKED POST. I know lots of you love to pin positive affirmations, so I’ve packed this post with affirmation pins for your boards.
I’ve also added a video at the end which is great to listen to and again look at the affirmations as you hear them spoken to you.
Write them down, say them out loud of in your mind, pop them on post-it notes where you work, record them and listen to them, just fill your mind with positive affirmations.
If negative thoughts do creep in, simply swap them for these, or your own positive affirmations for business success.
21 empowering affirmations for business success
- My business is a huge success – This is a fantastic general affirmation to get you feeling super positive about your business. Have a really clear idea of what success is for you personally and every time you say this affirmation. Enjoy the feeling of being successful already. I have created an EFT script and video to help release any resistance to this affirmation – Read My Business Is A Huge Success EFT and Affirmation post.
- I believe in myself and trust in my abilities to succeed in all I do. So many of us struggle to believe we really have what it takes to be successful. If this is something you struggle with, definitely get in the habit of repeating this affirmation.
- Being successful is natural for me – Don’t believe it yet, it’s true. You’ve simply bought into a belief that says otherwise. Keep practicing this affirmation until you really believe it. Every time you are successful, repeat this affirmation.
- Success, money, and happiness come easily to me. What a powerful affirmation. A lot of people feel that it’s not possible to have money, success as well as well as happiness. Well, I’m here to tell you, you can. The only things that will stop you is a limiting belief. Put this belief on repeat.
- My work makes a difference. I think we all want to feel like we make a difference but sometimes we need a bit of convincing. This affirmation used over time will really help you to believe it.
- I am smart and successful. YOU ARE! Oh my goodness, I wish I had a pound for every person who has a belief that they’re just not smart enough, pretty enough, tall enough (yes I’ve really heard that one)… to be successful. I mean really, what is with this? And don’t get me wrong, I’ve definitely been there. YOU ARE ENOUGH – You just need to start believing it.
- I can achieve any goals I set myself in my business. As you focus on your yearly, monthly, weekly, daily goals, just run this affirmation through your head. It’s powerful.
- I create wonderful business opportunities. Start repeating this affirmation, start believing it and just watch as the opportunities start to show up for you.
- My income is constantly increasing. Whenever you focus on your income, repeat this affirmation. Whenever you check your bank balance, whenever you pay a bill or had over cash repeat this affirmation. Also, when you make any money, even the smallest sale, repeat it and start believing it more and more.
- My income is rapidly increasing. I’ve found that adding the word rapidly is like supercharging your affirmations. It’s a bit like saying “Hey, Universe, My incomes increasing right now, right this very minute and it’s going to keep increasing at super speed!”
- As I become more and more successful, I help more and more people. I really love this affirmation. A lot of people have this (often hidden) belief that it’s in some way a bad thing to be successful, or it makes you a bad person in some way. Instead, try focusing on being able to help more people as your business becomes more and more successful.
- I am passionate about my business and that shows in everything I do. When your passion for your business shines out of you in everything you do, people notice. You attract all the right people. It’s miraculous. This is a really powerful feel good affirmation and the chances are it’s one of the easiest for you to really believe.
- I easily attract my ideal clients – Get super clear about who your ideal client is and focus on this as you repeat this affirmation. Whenever your ideal client shows up repeat this affirmation. At the start of each day repeat it. Read my post How to attract your ideal client.
- I easily attract sales – Sales are massively important if you’re going to make it in your business. It’s vital for you to feel positive about making sales and your ability to make sales. Repeat every single time you make a sale and really enjoy the feeling of making each sale.
- My business allows me to have a life I love. I’m a huge believer that to be truly successful, you need to work on creating your ideal business and your ideal life alongside each other. This affirmation serves as a powerful reminder.
- I am energized by my business. The opposite of this affirmation is I feel drained in my business, or my business drains me. If you feel drained in your business, this will show and your clients will pick up on it. You want your energy to rub off on your clients. You want them to feel positive when they deal with you or your business.
- I love the freedom my business provides for me. I love this affirmation. When I think about what I want in life. I want the freedom to live the life I want, to do the things I want. I am so thankful that more and more, my business does give me the freedom to live the life I love. I’ve been using this affirmation since the very beginning of my business and it’s truly empowering.
- My business dreams are constantly manifesting. What an amazing affirmation. Of course, you want to manifest the business you want. Every single time something happens in your business that you want, repeat this affirmation.
- I am a perfect match for my ideal business. As a law of attraction practitioner, I’m constantly telling people that they need to work on being more and more of a match for their ideal business. This is a great affirmation to fill your mind with.
- I am thankful for all the opportunities that come my way. When opportunities come your way it’s so important to acknowledge them even if they’re not quite what you want and turn them down. This affirmation will help you to be a match to attract more and more opportunities. As each opportunity shows up, clarify what kind of opportunities you want to show up.
- I am thankful for each and every person who has contributed to the success of my business. A person never becomes successful solely on their own. I know in my own business, so many people have helped me along the way. People have supported me, taught me, bought from me, hired me, just been there for me when I felt like I didn’t know what I was doing. This is a really nice and really powerful affirmation to fill your mind with.
I hope you love the images I’ve created for you. Let me know which is your favourite.
Fill your mind with these positive affirmations and create your own to help you create your ideal business.
Watch the affirmations for business success video
Now you’ve got the affirmations filtering through to your subconscious mind, keep repeating them, keep letting your subconscious mind know this is what you want now and keep letting the universe know you’re ready for it.
I created a video to help you even more. You’ll see the affirmations again in the video as well as hear them.
Watch the video and let the positive statements fill your mind. Favourite the video and try listening every day (several times if possible) for a month. I believe you’ll really notice a difference if you do. Just keep hitting repeat.
I’m really excited about sharing this post with you. I love affirmations so much. They are the best positive habit to get into to shift your thoughts and help you become a match for the business you want.
Of course, you’ll still have to put in the work in your business. Affirmations simply support you and help you keep your thoughts super positive.
As I said earlier, you’re letting your subconscious mind and the universe know this is what you want.
As you say the affirmations allow yourself to feel really positive.
A quick law of attraction reminder
The law of attraction responds to your thoughts, feelings, beliefs, the things you say and the things you do. Creating a daily habit of using affirmations helps with all these areas. To learn more about this check out How the law of attraction works where I talk about this in much more detail and share more tips on how you cane be more of a match for what you want.
Enjoy the affirmations for business success and keep adding to them with affirmations you create for yourself. Let me know your favourites in the comments below and I’d really love you to share this post and spread the positive energy with all your friends. Thanks
P.S. Your affirmations for business success should never feel like a chore, enjoy them.